What we do
A Firewall Ruleset Review is an exercise that can be approached with or without prior business knowledge, depending on the context of your firewall and your wider security objectives.
The assessment will answer the following questions:
- Is your firewall performing to its optimum capabilities?
- Do you have the ability to track an attacker’s movements?
- Even if your penetration test came out clean, how do you know your firewall is protecting your network from the rest of the world?
- Has your firewall become difficult to manage with too many rules and overlaps?
- Is there business justification for the rules? Are they all relevant and necessary?